TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Canchelo’s where you can buy ARTISAN Chimichurri Sauce.
The term ‘Canchelo’s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– No responsibility will be taken by us should you provide us with an incorrect shipping address for an order.
Your customer data will only be used by Canchelo’s, and will not be shared with any third parties unless prior consent is sought. Your personal data is secure.
Handling & Delivery Times
Where possible, orders are sent out on the same day of purchase – up until 2pm we are usually able to send out an order on the same day. If your order is placed after our postal collections in the afternoon, it will be sent the next day. All orders are sent out at the very latest within 1 working day of purchase.
Orders of more than 4 items will be delivered in two different parcels at the same time due to the weight. You will receive it same day and time though.
Shipping, Refunds, Returns & Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, and you will be refunded in full, providing the order hasn’t been shipped.
If the order has been shipped, it can’t be returned.
All orders are too large for a standard letterbox, so someone needs to be available to receive the parcel. If your order is shipped by Royal Mail, delivery will be attempted once, usually within 1-3 working days. If no one is in, a calling card is left and it is your responsibility to collect it from the sorting office within 3 weeks.
If at any point you are unsure about how to collect your item, please contact us at email@example.com
If an item is faulty or damaged, we will replace the item. Please email photo(s) that show the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer a refund, please return the item together with a note of explanation, we’ll provide you an address where you can sent the item back by email after you contact us.